Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no excuse for not spending big in the summer. Mosh will know this too. No hard luck story will wash next time.

In the meantime get Lukaku signed up on a new contract, because if he's sold I will go ape.

giphy.gif

How I am feeling inside as this window winds down

It will be significant, but we had a profit of in excess of 40 million to go wild with and take advantage of and never.

It would need the selling of Rom or Barkley to enable a spending spree of paying top wages to get players in.
We can't raise 20+ million in sponsorship money throughout the whole of next season?

It will be significant, but we had a profit of in excess of 40 million to go wild with and take advantage of and never.

It would need the selling of Rom or Barkley to enable a spending spree of paying top wages to get players in.

I find Elstones comment regarding an increase in wages of 27m utterly baffling at this point.

Doris the tea lady must be rubbing her hands there.

But for once we've actually ended a January window in good stead. For once so just think of it as a bonus aye mate? Let summer be what summer is.
Did we end it better? Got rid of some deadwood but really didn't bring anyone in to replace them. One injury away from Enner leading the line.....oh happy days!

I think we can all accept now that we are essentially still a "balance the books" club and that Moshiri is a bit of a hype merchant. This is ok I think, he likes to keep the books balanced, get the TV cameras in for a laugh, all without breaking the bank. We can respect that.

It's been another dismal window for the ITK social media monsters. Very sad!

I think if we'd lost our last two games rather than won them, the fume would be unprecedented on here.

Damage was all done in the summer tbh. Another mediocre window though and big questions will be asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back