Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you dream of ex rs average forwards.Plus it's pretty obvious tosun won't be here next season and dcl will be limited appearances, I think I will do a sweep for the month you say koff Ancelotti.

Koff lad selling yourself out to the Clique when you used to be a fair poster.

Ask Man City what they did before they could attract your Aguero's, Silva's, Yaya Toure's and Tevez's oh thats right they signed the best of the rest like Elano, Santa Cruz, Lescott, Barry, Adebayor and got into Europe before being able to bring top quality in.

Our fanbase is deluded in that they think we can just jump straight from Niasse and Tosun to an Aubameyang - aint gonna happen bruv.

Need to be targeting those in the 19-24 range that have shown ability and consistency...I'm not interested in quick fixes, preferably want to see a side in their prime by the time we're dockside.

Yeah you dont appoint 1 of the best managers in the world and give him kids to mould.

Can see us going for the 26 year olds this Summer, the ready mixed 1s.

We have enough yoots.

Ask Man City what they did before they could attract your Aguero's, Silva's, Yaya Toure's and Tevez's oh thats right they signed the best of the rest like Elano, Santa Cruz, Lescott, Barry, Adebayor and got into Europe before being able to bring top quality in.

Our fanbase is deluded in that they think we can just jump straight from Niasse and Tosun to an Aubameyang - aint gonna happen bruv.
I understand the post but Aubameyang was woeful today as well.

Well yeah that's the thing with Gomes is he's kind of in between being that and being a more standard defensive midfield. It makes it hard to pin down what he's actually doing sometimes. Add in the horrid games that seem to come around every month or two and it starts to be hard to rate him.

The closest out there to that type that isn't in a top team is Grealish. I don't know how I feel about that.
im hoping that Carlo will be able to sort out a more prominent role for Gomes going forward and make him into a player that runs games.. time will tell if that is doable with him

Yeah you dont appoint 1 of the best managers in the world and give him kids to mould.

Can see us going for the 26 year olds this Summer, the ready mixed 1s.

We have enough yoots.
If we can't actually get quality players still than we better be willing to swallow are pride and buy some youngsters to work with. Another summer of guys like Klaassen, Sigurdsson, Williams etc. would be disastrous.

We shall see, but I think we will see a slight shift in age brackets.

I mean Zlatan will probably be our first signing!

They'll (top class young ballers) obviously cost a ton and we can only do so much because of that (maybe?). Got no problem with seasoned vets but keeping the age down should be the priority if we're looking at sustained, long-term progress. Our squad size doesn't help with any of this though, no matter which way we go.

Clique shut up brother.You annoyed me with the ings shout mate.I'm not saying were are going to get top top players right away but we need to look for better than ings and Wilson mate.But apart from that I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back