Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koff lad selling yourself out to the Clique when you used to be a fair poster.

Ask Man City what they did before they could attract your Aguero's, Silva's, Yaya Toure's and Tevez's oh thats right they signed the best of the rest like Elano, Santa Cruz, Lescott, Barry, Adebayor and got into Europe before being able to bring top quality in.

Our fanbase is deluded in that they think we can just jump straight from Niasse and Tosun to an Aubameyang - aint gonna happen bruv.

You think only "the clique" thinks your Ings shout is laughably bad?

I mean you wanted to drop 70m on Callum Wilson mate, whos got the same amount of goals as DCL who cost 1.5m.

Clique shut up brother.You annoyed me with the ings shout mate.I'm not saying were are going to get top top players right away but we need to look for better than ings and Wilson mate.But apart from that I know what you mean.

Ings was good enough to get a move to Liverpool but injuries/ Liverpool having world class forwards from Suarez to Mane/Salah never saw him get a chance.

Since he's gone to a poor Saints side he's been very good for them.

All im saying is our fans are snobs - they would have moaned at us going for Perez or Maddison because they weren't big names

They would have moaned going for Jimenez because he wasnt prolific at his old club

The fans should let the club get on with it as thats been our problem the last 3 seasons: a transfer policy of trying to sign big name players - failing then running around last minute making panic buys like Iwobi.

Ings was good enough to get a move to Liverpool but injuries/ Liverpool having world class forwards from Suarez to Mane/Salah never saw him get a chance.

Since he's gone to a poor Saints side he's been very good for them.

All im saying is our fans are snobs - they would have moaned at us going for Perez or Maddison because they weren't big names

They would have moaned going for Jimenez because he wasnt prolific at his old club

The fans should let the club get on with it as thats been our problem the last 3 seasons: a transfer policy of trying to sign big name players - failing then running around last minute making panic buys like Iwobi.

wrong, people wanted Maddison because he looked good but didn’t want Perez coz he’s turbo guff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back