January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont see a striker coming in myself, he seems to like having DCL and richarlison as a pairing. we then have Kean and *shudders* cenk

personally just see a centre mid and maybe someone like Mertens (about 8 mill) who can play up front and a winger if we do.

Centre backs have gone through the roof price wise think well hang on after holgates rise

I think he knows if he tries for a decent striker in Jan the clubs will bump up the price or the better ones may still be in a European competition.

A midfield of Rabiot and Rodriguez under Carlo Ancelotti...
What is this parallel world I'm living in? I like it and don't want to go back ever

Ever Benega six months to go on his contract?, player I always wanted, the disappointment was huge on Bill's unveiling when he never turned up
Should have signed him and Moutinho when we supposedly had a chance about 6 years ago. Too late now, would swerve anybody of that age and no resale value.

Loans might be particularly interesting under Ancelotti.

I don't think we have the budget or pull to attract what are considered top-bracket players, but for anyone floating closer to that bracket than what we are used to, and out of favour at their present club, we would represent a very attractive option with Ancelotti, on a short-term basis.

The loan market has always served us very well in general - we should continue to factor in this option as part of the overall strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back