Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A midfielder is a must I think, along with a centre back and a striker

Basically the spine of the team needs work

...the Salisu and Maja links are interesting.

Salusu looks like a CB with a Rolls Royce engine but is very young and perhaps a bit raw. I don’t know if we’d want more of the finished article. Maja looks a goalscorer but he might be at a similar stage to Kean. Potential not proven.

The key word there is "part" ! Not all down to him surely? He's decebt enough. Better then what we have I'd suggest. But we're not in for him so nothing to see.
Bournemouth would want a fortune. Better value out there. We should only be spending big on true world class talent. If Carlo & Brands can attract it.

Gbamin was injured in training, Delph always struggled with injuries, Bernard hadn’t kicked a ball for 6 months an in to the fastest pace league in the world.
Gomes and Mina where both had knocks.. not sure Silva training helped
Exactly.

I think Cm is our priority tbh. I know we have two to come back but neither of them are quick and they aren’t guaranteed to come back the same player as before , especially Gomes. I can’t think of a slower Cm anywhere on the league then Fairview, siggy and delph. A quick one two , goal side of our Cm and the whole shape gets pulled around everywhere.
I know that, but it's short term and until the summer. You cant expect the club to be paying another £30M out for a MF player because we need to see another 15 or so games out. That's the hard nosed way they'll look at it. We need to buy in positions that will for certain need buying for: CB and upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back