Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugani is just failed potential at this point him and Mina together would be too slow.

Not a great weakness for a CB eh

I like Ake - we also as a club have a v good relationship with his agent (same agent as Walcott and until recently DCL).He's one of the better footballing centre backs. Passes the ball out well, pretty quick and is also left-footed which is a huge bonus.

He's on the short side for a centre back though and it's hard to tell just how good he is defensively because Bournemouth tend to be shambolic in defence

I think thats part of my problem with him, when i watch bournemouth (not every game of course) i dont see him being the commanding leader that someone like VVD is or Kompany was. Im not saying he is to blame because their are various factors, but i like someone who commands their box as a centre back. I feel we have been conned into this idea that all centre backs need to play out from the back. Give me Jags and Distin anyday.

Be happy with Nzoni at this point. Jesus

This kind of attitude is why we are in the mess we are in. We will see if we can do deals but mostly likely we will just clear out unwanted players as much as poss this window and see if there are some good youth players to come up the ranks. Signing players for the sake of it, well, those days are clearly over. And that's good.

Arteta has just posted to fans not to expect any permies this window. It's the wrong time to buy. And we have a new manager, hopefully he will focus on clearouts and the youth and the big rebuild to happen in the summer.

we need a new series of Dream Team situation where a coach crash kills half the team so we can bring in some fresh blood

Ideally a gun wielding goalkeeper, someone whos secretly gay and a striker whos goosing the chairmans wife for storylines
Leave poor Mrs Moshiri out of this. Since Farhad's been playing subbuteo with his new football team she's been able to get on with her voodoo in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back