Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen quite a lot of posters here seemingly angry at fellow fans being realistic in their assessment of the squad and club as a whole. I find it strange that opinions don't seem to be tolerated by posted such as yourself. I didn't read it in the forum rules that everything must be sugar-coated in relation to Everton. We're crap, and have been for a long, long time. I am 33 and all I can remember is one FA Cup win and one FA Cup final where we lost. I long for Silva to be sacked so we can hopefully move on and finally start looking forwards to a positive future.

Im not angry in the slightest...

I find it 'interesting' to read posts which either;

A: Claim to be 'realists' and then post totally negative or totally positive messages without any context whatsoever... @ForeverBlue92 for example...and totally outlandish repetitive bizarre 'solutions' to issues which have no clarity and no expectation of being achieved.

B: Reply to posts whilst massively taking liberties on the content and context @MarcelsGoat for example..

Thats what makes the forum 'interesting' in some cases...not the different viewpoints...but the one sided repetitive rants.

Think hes downed tools and will be off in Jan?

Im not keen on him but interesting to see if he does go, what the fee is...

He's had his head turned, he was always more than likely going to suffer a drop in form due to not being mentally in the zone. Most players do this, it's why what Gueye did in the second half of last season is quite unique, he got better after a rejected move instead of sulking.

The attitude of some of the people on here is mad, if we had won 1 more game this season we would be joint 5th. Things can still change massively for the better and there are lots of games to improve our league position, one or two signings in January could do that
Exactly this!

Come on. Let’s have a bit of optimism. It’s almost as though people have decided because they wrote that they want to get rid of Silva they have to be right and we have to be rubbish and lose every game until he goes.

Brands is buying good players and selling the bad apples. It takes time though. We’re on the right track. And the players here really like Silva. We can get better. Believe!

Think hes downed tools and will be off in Jan?

Im not keen on him but interesting to see if he does go, what the fee is...
Has the Chelsea transfer ban been reversed yet? If that's who he is going to, he's probably thinking about staying fit and putting in the performance and sneaking a league winner's medal if it all goes to plan. It might infuriate Palace, but as an impartial observer, I can see why you'd do that in his position.

I havent EVER stated we should buy 4 players in the JANUARY window.

Not once...not ever...

Also, your post doesnt actually make one iota of sense...

£300mil....dearie me. Have a lie down mate...

You are posting in the January transfer thread that we need 4 players.

"I would imagine that:

1 × CB
1 × LB
1 × CM
1 × CF or WF

Could be on the cards...my money would be on a CM. "

4 players.

CB 40m plus 25m in wages
LB 30m plus 25m in wages
CM 40m plus 25m in wages
ST 60m plus 25m in wages

270m plus Agent fees, 300m.

Think its you that needs a lie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back