Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are posting in the January transfer thread that we need 4 players.

"I would imagine that:

1 × CB
1 × LB
1 × CM
1 × CF or WF

Could be on the cards...my money would be on a CM. "

4 players.

CB 40m plus 25m in wages
LB 30m plus 25m in wages
CM 40m plus 25m in wages
ST 60m plus 25m in wages

270m plus Agent fees, 300m.

Think its you that needs a lie down.

So ive listed 4 different positions and stated (in the post you quoted) that i think we will go for a centre midfielder...

Thanks for confirming your nonsense post.

I've seen quite a lot of posters here seemingly angry at fellow fans being realistic in their assessment of the squad and club as a whole. I find it strange that opinions don't seem to be tolerated by posted such as yourself. I didn't read it in the forum rules that everything must be sugar-coated in relation to Everton. We're crap, and have been for a long, long time. I am 33 and all I can remember is one FA Cup win and one FA Cup final where we lost. I long for Silva to be sacked so we can hopefully move on and finally start looking forwards to a positive future.
"All our good players are going to get injured" is not a realistic assessment of anything mate. For any club.

So ive listed 4 different positions and stated (in the post you quoted) that i think we will go for a centre midfielder...

Thanks for confirming your nonsense post.
CB: We will need one in the summer, could be we go for someone in Jan and let them adapt.

Heres you suggesting we buy a CB in Jan.

CM: Only Davies, Gomes (injured) and Gbamin (injured) should be currently considered going forward. Of the two injuries we dont know how long it will take for them to get match fit.

Heres you saying we lack CMs

LB: Baines should be out in summer, we could move for a young LB in Jan to push Digne and Baines.

Heres you suggesting we buy a LB in Jan

CF: Keans future seems to be up in the air with DCL as the only real alternative.

And heres you suggesting we lack a Striker.

You then go on to list 4 positions we need :

I would imagine that:

1 × CB
1 × LB
1 × CM
1 × CF or WF

In the January transfer window thread.

So now your saying we only need a CM in this window?

I mean you say im talking nonsense, yet you arent really making things clear.

CB: We will need one in the summer, could be we go for someone in Jan and let them adapt.

Heres you suggesting we buy a CB in Jan.

CM: Only Davies, Gomes (injured) and Gbamin (injured) should be currently considered going forward. Of the two injuries we dont know how long it will take for them to get match fit.

Heres you saying we lack CMs

LB: Baines should be out in summer, we could move for a young LB in Jan to push Digne and Baines.

Heres you suggesting we buy a LB in Jan

CF: Keans future seems to be up in the air with DCL as the only real alternative.

And heres you suggesting we lack a Striker.

You then go on to list 4 positions we need :

I would imagine that:

1 × CB
1 × LB
1 × CM
1 × CF or WF

In the January transfer window thread.

So now your saying we only need a CM in this window?

I mean you say im talking nonsense, yet you arent really making things clear.

Stating theres 4 necessary positions to strengthen in SUMMER and we will likely go for the CM position in Jan is pretty clear.

Its 1am here but its your bedtime.

I've seen quite a lot of posters here seemingly angry at fellow fans being realistic in their assessment of the squad and club as a whole. I find it strange that opinions don't seem to be tolerated by posted such as yourself. I didn't read it in the forum rules that everything must be sugar-coated in relation to Everton. We're crap, and have been for a long, long time. I am 33 and all I can remember is one FA Cup win and one FA Cup final where we lost. I long for Silva to be sacked so we can hopefully move on and finally start looking forwards to a positive future.

Interested to be enlightened how sacking Silva will move us to a positive future....on the basis that the same was supposed to happen when we sacked all the previous managers. And it never did.
Fire away Oracle.

Interested to be enlightened how sacking Silva will move us to a positive future....on the basis that the same was supposed to happen when we sacked all the previous managers. And it never did.
Fire away Oracle.

do you seriously believe Silva is the man to take us forward? Have you seen anything in the last two years that makes you believe we’ll win anything under his management? I haven’t. Looks totally out of his depth and about watford and hulls level.

You are posting in the January transfer thread that we need 4 players.

"I would imagine that:

1 × CB
1 × LB
1 × CM
1 × CF or WF

Could be on the cards...my money would be on a CM. "

4 players.

CB 40m plus 25m in wages
LB 30m plus 25m in wages
CM 40m plus 25m in wages
ST 60m plus 25m in wages

270m plus Agent fees, 300m.

Think its you that needs a lie down.

That’s assuming we sign them and they all run their contract down. We will most likely sell all of them on making a profit or loss but not the whole transfer fee. The wages might only be half of that if they leave after a their second or third season. Not saying it will be cheap to sign what we need but saying it’s going to cost 300m in total is probably inaccurate

do you seriously believe Silva is the man to take us forward? Have you seen anything in the last two years that makes you believe we’ll win anything under his management? I haven’t. Looks totally out of his depth and about watford and hulls level.
Have a read again what I said. Read it without an agenda, in a moment of calmness and serenity, then digest it. Take a moment or two to think about what the words really say.

Then tell me where I said Silva was the man to take us forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back