Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll also take this time to say that I was right about Neres being butt this season....

Only played more than 60' in 5 games this season being a substitute in almost half the games, lost his place to Labyad who couldn't get minutes last season, having only the same number of goals (6) as Ziyech (CAM) and less 1 less goals than Van de Beek (CM) this season, and with 1 assist (Ziyech 13, Van de Beek 5).

What a confusing post.

Are you saying hes been rubbish?

I mean ive just checked and hes scored 6 goals in 7 starts, seems pretty good to me like.

What a confusing post.

Are you saying hes been rubbish?

I mean ive just checked and hes scored 6 goals in 7 starts, seems pretty good to me like.
0 in the CL, bested in almost every metric by 2 players playing in deeper positions by per 90’ played. Also 5 out of his 6 goals were in 4 games against the bottom 5 of the league, the only other goal was in a 4-0 landslide win against Feyenoord. Seems good but really not and that’s been his whole narrative for the past year.

0 in the CL, bested in almost every metric by 2 players playing in deeper positions by per 90’ played. Also 5 out of his 6 goals were in 4 games against the bottom 5 of the league, the only other goal was in a 4-0 landslide win against Feyenoord. Seems good but really not and that’s been his whole narrative for the past year.

I mean hes scored more goals than Ziyech in the league.

6 in 7 is still good, regardless.

Not suggesting hes better than Ziyech or even World Class, but to call him "butt" is a bit wide of the mark.

I mean everytime ive watched him he doesnt look great.

Vincent Aboubakar on loan

Only hoping the more I mention him somehow some way a rumor begins.

I’ll be back in a week to remind everyone.

We have scored zero goals against the newly promoted teams and scored one against saints and Watford who are the bottom of the league with Norwich , who we didn’t score against either

I'll also take this time to say that I was right about Neres being butt this season....

Only played more than 60' in 5 games this season being a substitute in almost half the games, lost his place to Labyad who couldn't get minutes last season, having only the same number of goals (6) as Ziyech (CAM) and less 1 less goals than Van de Beek (CM) this season, and with 1 assist (Ziyech 13, Van de Beek 5).

Hes a winger with a goal every 100mins.

No real pre season.

Id take him.

...not sure what to make of Barbosa (admittedly from looking at clips), looks to have genuine quality but for some reason left-footers always look better and often flatter. His goal scoring stats back in S America are outstanding, yet he’s clearly not impressed in Italy. I understand he has a €25m release clause, so the figure you quote might be shrewd in nullifying the risk.

Could have gotten his mojo back...very highly rated and capped of course.

Either going to be a star or a flop in the prem.

I mean hes scored more goals than Ziyech in the league.

6 in 7 is still good, regardless.

Not suggesting hes better than Ziyech or even World Class, but to call him "butt" is a bit wide of the mark.

I mean everytime ive watched him he doesnt look great.

Ziyech has premier league flop written all over him.

Id go for Neres and Barbosa...I think they would work in a front 3 with Richarlison and Bernard.

And is would be sexy to have 4 brazilians.

Hes a winger with a goal every 100mins.

No real pre season.

Id take him.

Could have gotten his mojo back...very highly rated and capped of course.

Either going to be a star or a flop in the prem.

Ziyech has premier league flop written all over him.

Id go for Neres and Barbosa...I think they would work in a front 3 with Richarlison and Bernard.

And is would be sexy to have 4 brazilians.

Gabigol would flop HARD here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back