Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes a winger with a goal every 100mins.

No real pre season.

Id take him.

Could have gotten his mojo back...very highly rated and capped of course.

Either going to be a star or a flop in the prem.

Ziyech has premier league flop written all over him.

Id go for Neres and Barbosa...I think they would work in a front 3 with Richarlison and Bernard.

And is would be sexy to have 4 brazilians.
In what aspect does Ziyech have PL flop written all over him? Gabigol already flopped and Neres is the biggest under performer in attack on the Ajax team.

All I’ve heard for the past 2 years is people moaning we need a striker and we need a cb, which I do agree on however can anybody identify a striker and a cb that 1. Is good enough 2. We could afford and most of all 3. Who would come to us sat 4 points off the drop zone and no possible hope of European football until at least 21/22 season?

The most important signing we can possibly make is the new gaffer if they decide to let Silva go. I predict we get trounced by Leicester and he goes....Big Dunc will be interim boss for the derby.......hopefully he picks himself to start!

The most rewarding too.

It’s crazy to think we got Pienaar, Arteta and Cahill for less than £10m combined.
Pienaar was £2m, Arteta was £2.5m, Cahill was like £1.5m, right? Unreal how good our dealings were back then. Makes you wonder if it could have worked with more money. I know Moyes was keen on Hazard and Essien but I think we didn't have the funds?

Pienaar was £2m, Arteta was £2.5m, Cahill was like £1.5m, right? Unreal how good our dealings were back then. Makes you wonder if it could have worked with more money. I know Moyes was keen on Hazard and Essien but I think we didn't have the funds?

Essien i remember wanted to go to Lyon to play under Paul Le Guen (from memory). We offered the same but he chose Lyon.

Essien, Hazard and Cech were the 3 chelsea legends who we could have signed before them.

In what aspect does Ziyech have PL flop written all over him? Gabigol already flopped and Neres is the biggest under performer in attack on the Ajax team.

Ziyech will do a Klassen...wouldnt suit the league.

Barbosa hasnt flopped in the prem...its a huge difference to Italian football...

Neres is not an underperformer at all...thats just daft.

Ziyech will do a Klassen...wouldnt suit the league.

Barbosa hasnt flopped in the prem...its a huge difference to Italian football...

Neres is not an underperformer at all...thats just daft.

Gabigol couldn’t do it in Portugal, he couldn’t do it in Italy, he certainly wouldn’t do it in England. He’s suited to that crap Brazilian league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back