Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC gossip roundup had this:

Bayern Munich are considering a January move for Athletic Bilbao'sSpain defender Unai Nunez and have held talks with the 22-year-old, who has been linked with Arsenal and Everton. (Goal.com)

The BBC gossip roundup had this:

Bayern Munich are considering a January move for Athletic Bilbao'sSpain defender Unai Nunez and have held talks with the 22-year-old, who has been linked with Arsenal and Everton. (Goal.com)
I'd love it if Nunez went to Munich and said it was just for the beer.

*IF* Silva is still here in January and we're persisting with these "crosses in from the FB's" malarkey we should ask Real Madrid about taking Diaz on loan. Guy has a monster of a header. Could work.

Do we have some type of buy back clause for John Lundstram? Been quite impressed with him at Sheffield . Decent range of passing and a good footballing brain it seems. Bit similar to james milner. Remember being surprised when we gave up on him at the time.

I didn't rate him before he came, but he's finding his feet and doing well. Sorry I'm on page 1
he wrote that in August, before Iwobi had even reported to training camp since he was playing the 10 for Nigeria during the Africa Cup of Nations

ignore that, the comment demonstrates the IQ of a tub of cottage cheese left out in the sun

Think Mitrovic is alright me, Not the most glamorous of players but he'd do a decent job with Digne's superb crossing, Fulham would ask for an extortionate price for him though.
he's an adequate Championship striker. the one season he spent in the EPL, 9 of his 11 goals were from penalties

He'd do a job, but I think he's probably in a place that suits his talents now. I honestly don't know have a clue what our striker policy is at the moment. Niasse is junk. Tosun is not suited to our style of play. DCL is ok, but not at the required level at this time in his career, and we have Kean who is not someone we can rely on 20-30 goals a season. I honestly have no idea who our targets are. In fact I can see two outgoings from that position and not much more than that.

I really hope that Brands and Silva have a number 9 up their sleeves for January.
how many clubs have strikers who score 20-30 goals/year? you have 10 fingers and you won't need them all to tally the answer up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back