Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
we seriously need a CB, which I think everyone knows. the wrinkle for me is that we should be looking to replace Keane, not find a 3rd option. I'd like to say a true box-to-box 10, or maybe 8, as well as a proven striker, but I'm pretty sure the asking price mid-season is going to be highway robbery and won't make sense

I'll settle for finding someone to take Gylfi & Tosun, preferably together

dream scenario: Gylfi+Tosun+£20m for Zaha

Keane is a saleable asset at the mo, by virtue of the fact that he`s young, English and somehow gets regular game time for Ingerland.

We`d deffo get back what we paid for him, maybe a bit more (imo ) and that would offset buying two decent centre backs or buying one and loaning another.

Keane / Tosun / Sniderlin and the invisible Gylfi all need upgrades.

And is therefore more expensive.
You think? What's the other guy's value? I mean, Wolfsburg is enjoying a renaissance, much like Leipzig a few years back, and is 4th in the table right now (2 above Leipzig).

Leipzig is also a deeper team and Poulsen doesn't even start every week. We won't get either but it's fun to pontificate nonetheless.

You think? What's the other guy's value? I mean, Wolfsburg is enjoying a renaissance, much like Leipzig a few years back, and is 4th in the table right now (2 above Leipzig).

Leipzig is also a deeper team and Poulsen doesn't even start every week. We won't get either but it's fun to pontificate nonetheless.

Poulsen would cost more as they’re currently a CL club. He is also a guaranteed starter normally he’s just coming back from fatherhood & injury.

Keane is a saleable asset at the mo, by virtue of the fact that he`s young, English and somehow gets regular game time for Ingerland.

We`d deffo get back what we paid for him, maybe a bit more (imo ) and that would offset buying two decent centre backs or buying one and loaning another.

Keane / Tosun / Sniderlin and the invisible Gylfi all need upgrades.

Id be made up to see them binned off!

Keane...words fail me how he gets games for england

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back