Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get giroud on loan while Kean is developing. As I type this I'm wondering is that a better option than giving game time to dcl.
I like giroud but he is like a better quality Cenk Tosun, in an ideal world the manager doesn't want a player like Tosun, so why would he want Giroud? The manager wants to play a mobile CF who can interchange with the left and right sided forwards. Also Girouds wife won't leave London

Even though Holgate has stepped up well I still think we need a left sided CB we are a long term injury away from no cover on the bench. I would also like us to bring in a left footed winger so we can have a little variety. If we move Tosun on a new striker and if we move Schneiderlin a new defensive midfielder preferable a player who can also play the number 8 role as Gomes isn't likely to be back this season.

So many good young English lads around at the moment, who are proving to be a lot better than expensive foreign exports. Might as well look for the next Maddison, Mount, Mings types at lower league clubs. Late bloomers and promising youngsters.

But who’s loaning good players out in January. I think we will buy, but that depends on how the next. 6 weeks pan out.
Bad run = silva gone and in the bottom 3, new manger will get a player or two.

Decent run and mid table, say 6points of Europe, silva keeps his job and we stick with what we have, with Gbamin nearly fit.
Maybe a striker if Tosun is sold.

A fan on radio Merseyside, after the Southampton win, said let’s loan doucoure in January. What planet are some of our fans. Like Watford in dire straits, potentially could go down are just going to hand over their best player, to the team they hate the most.
There are good players on top teams benches. But take your point.

I like that matty cash, right back, centre mid. Good prospect. More than happy to bring an english lad. Just hope its not instead of kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back