Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league is crap this season and a few new faces could get us right up there quite quickly though.
Yeah but I think we could anyway, dont forget we have taken 14 points from 21 since Marco left and the only league loss was against Man City. I think we have the squad now

Depends who is available surely? If a perfect player came up for 40-50 million that would be a sure thing for a starting place then why not. I agree with your general statement of not buying for the sake of it though. We still have to get rid of a few first before committing to large numbers if it is anything but a world class solution.
Maybe but we cant sustain spending that much money every window unless we shift big too, and right now we dont have a Rom and Stones to bring in large.
Richarlison must be our biggest asset but we cant lose him as it will dent the squad too much.

Maybe but we cant sustain spending that much money every window unless we shift big too, and right now we dont have a Rom and Stones to bring in large.
Richarlison must be our biggest asset but we cant lose him as it will dent the squad too much.

Getting rid of useless players is equivalent to 50m or more per season. Not even arsed if we don’t sign anyone this window. If it means bypassing the midfield to get result so be it. We are capable of winning without midfielders.

Booooooo

reading the comments from Brands at the AGM: we use 22 players currently so i expect 1 new defender, maybe 1 midfielder because of the injuries and light on the right he said, so Everton Soares maybe not the one we are after ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back