Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, to be Cuco Martina. Must be absolutely ace. Is he even expected to train at all? Or is it literally 30-odd grand a week for doing literally nothing? Kin life he must have. Fair play.

me you mean? or depay?

assume you mean me haha, yanno what, its not really painful, it hurt at the time but i think that was straining the muscles around it rather than specifically the ligament itself

and since then, its more just feels uneasy sometimes, like if i walk with a bit too much gusto it feels like it could buckle

if it ever is uncomfortable its more like a weird feeling someone has their finger in there messing around than actual pain

Obviously you mate. X

I never get that either, even on that stupid transfer show sky do that Michael Bridges said Everton are not going to go down or be top 6,i dont think they or some take in what you just said about the 4 points behind 5th,we have been bad for so much of the season yet we are closer to the top 5 than usual with not many games left
Never understand this 4 points behind top 6 comments because it always supposes the teams above won't win any points until we catch or overtake them.

Never understand this 4 points behind top 6 comments because it always supposes the teams above won't win any points until we catch or overtake them.
maybe,but we are just the 4 points from 5th,just need a good run to be closer,every team wont have a good run,we just have to be 1 and a few around us play each other this weekend as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back