Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester and Wolves are not that much better than us. Which is why we need to aim higher. All we have to do to catch Leicester is dive a bit more FFS.

Leicester are miles ahead of us especially in midfield.

Wolves man for man are similiar but they are much more tactically astute and have more game winners in Jimenez & Traore who on their day single handely win games which we haven't got in the squad and havent since Lukaku.

Isn't the aim here to be the very best? To win everything? How can we do that if we aren't arsed?

How can we go from midtable obscurity to title challengers and European powerhouse without progression? Winning the Europa League would put us right where we need to be.
I agree what I'm saying is the club has not shown a desire to win the Europa League.

Wolves man for man are similiar but they are much more tactically astute and have more game winners in Jimenez & Traore who on their day single handely win games which we haven't got in the squad and havent since Lukaku.
No neither team is unreachable by next season.

Isn't the aim here to be the very best? To win everything? How can we do that if we aren't arsed?

How can we go from midtable obscurity to title challengers and European powerhouse without progression? Winning the Europa League would put us right where we need to be.

They have more depth in quality at cm if gomes gbamin where fit who knows id be surprised if we didnt bring another cm in the summer

Until now yes I agree.

I'd like to hope that hiring ancelotti is the club changing that mindset now.

That was in my head when I wrote that, so I changed the sentence !
I'd like to as well but again I just want to see it first. I've been sold some things by the Everton leadership in the past that haven't come to pass.

Got to walk before you can run - I deem success as winning the treble every year - but you have to be realistic.

Leicester and Wolves have over taken us these past 2 seasons - we have to correct that before we start thinking about top 4 & above.
Wolves have handled Europe very well this season.
Not cry arsed about the Thursday games and they've had a proper go at it.

I'd love another crack at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back