January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would excel in a two, playing next to a poacher or a pacy striker who is going to be in the box. He can be a bit selfish but he's improved on that.

He's top scorer but his goals isn't even the only/best part of his game. He can bully and has pace to beat defenders (albeit Championship defenders).

Watch the goals against Wigan and Swansea, I think both show his strengths and why we rate him so highly.
Bully and having pace to beat defenders is what we need uptop badly, not sure if the rumours true but does seem fit what the club should be looking at if the right price. Thanks for posting here

He's awful, you definitely don't want him. :D

Its a big step up to the PL, it's best he stays where he is. Who knows he could be playing there next season anyway.

I think if he does go, I think it'll be a minimum of 12mil.
He is a player I have wanted us to go after for a while.

Genuinely not bothered who we sign for striker until we sign some players capable of creating a chance for a striker to actually try and score.

That should be priority #1.

Pickford is tied 2nd for assists this season, with Coady and Onana all on ONE. No one else outside Iwobi has an assist, that's how bad it is.

Even Haaland would need a miracle to reach double figures in this squad.
Pickford tied for 2nd in assists. That is seriously - seriously shocking and really does sum us up.
Though you really do need players that can put the ball in the net before you can ever claim an assist.

You could put 'De Bruyne' in our midfield and he wouldn't be doing much better then 'Pickford' in assists.

We seriously need both positions filled, but if it has to come down to one or the other then it has to be a goalscorer.
( And this is coming from someone who will always rate a playmaker over a striker ) but his role nearly becomes defunct if there isn't ever a forward pass on the pitch that has an end product to it. Admittedly he would eventually become the greatest side passer in the league tho.

Didn’t actually create a single chance after they scored. By far the most embarrassing result in the club’s history, I’ll remember that over finishing 10th in front of no fans.

Watford 5-2 is the worst I reckon

That Newcastle injury time one is the funniest, a time where no score mattered as we'd finish in roughly the same position anyway

Incredibly you attackers of small humans are chatting transfers on Christmas Day. I should be surprised yet I’m not. May the FBI find you soon.
We’re all floating around what is the Everton matrix one way or another 365! ? may the feds stay away and have a “merry Christmas” kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.