January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurtling towards the Championship with no strikers lined up.

How there isn't riots I have no idea.

At this point last season we were better off by 4 points and 3 league places and had a 7 point buffer to the relegation spots, and this place was at rebellious fever pitch...and we still had Richarlison to save us.

At this point last season we were better off by 4 points and 3 league places and had a 7 point buffer to the relegation spots, and this place was at rebellious fever pitch...and we still had Richarlison to save us.
Too many went all in with Frank. It's like Brexit. Any regrets are being quietly suffered.

Agree six weeks to sort signings out with no distractions and it appears we are still going to delay it's going to get a lot worse
Firstly, we may have to sell first to generate a kitty.

Secondly, teams are under no obligation to sell early to us. The targets we are looking at will no doubt be the subject of offers from other clubs. The selling club will wait to see what comes to maximise the fee.

I don’t expect any immediate business.

Firstly, we may have to sell first to generate a kitty.

Secondly, teams are under no obligation to sell early to us. The targets we are looking at will no doubt be the subject of offers from other clubs. The selling club will wait to see what comes to maximise the fee.

I don’t expect any immediate business.
There's loans and whilst I get we are tight financially there's always an excuse with this club there was an excuse why we went into the season with no centre forward. Also, deals are often worked on for months at most clubs we aren't most clubs we are an utter embarrassment. We don't act and act early this time we will go down.

Three more defeats and there will be (and let's be honest City, Brighton and United it's more likely than not)and I agree they aren't acting swiftly and it will cost us again. There's only so many times you can cut away goal scorers and creativity and not replace and not expect it to hurt you, eventually it catches up with you I am resigned to relegation if they don't act in the next few weeks...

Let’s hope Moyes does us a favour. Buy Michael Keane off us then resign and come back to manage us again.
He’d sort us out and we’d be playing a better style of football soon. He gets us.

Status
Not open for further replies.