January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be difficult weighing up the risks of trying to sign older experienced players on big wages with no resale given the financial position the club is in

Ziyech would probably not want to come here anyway but it is possible someone of that ilk could have a huge impact given the creative void.

Also Arnoutovic. He is still playing well in Italy. If it was the summer transfer window you would be mad to consider him but given our position you might need to take a punt.

Antonio I would definitely swerve. Consensus from West Ham fans being that he has regressed this season. We would just be putting money in Their pockets to sign Moffi

So youve read the rules. Well done.
Every window, you predict vast huge spending and it doesn’t happen.

I know that sales count immediately. But the amortisation is spread over the life of the contract.

Cash flow and expenditure is also an issue. Moshiri clearly isn’t bankrolling our first team expenditure anymore. He is investing in the stadium.

The £130m loses per annum need to be halted. Gordon was on a low salary and we got s good fee. Any new players we bring in will likely earn far more than Gordon, increasing the always bill.

There is absolutely no way we are spending £100m on players thus window. Not a chance.

The owner doesn't care though, he is only interested in a property deal that is linked to the club. Nothing happened because we have become a club with a reputation for sacking managers, also as Frank said they expected to be in a battle this season. This is the reason we have Dyche, no sane player or manager wants to come here and play at Everton. Why would you? you get chased down the street by the fans, the club is run in a way that is 30 years behind every other club. We are an utter shambles.
all the fans fault then yeah sound

I’d take that at this stage but I think it’s more likely we only get one in if that with two days left of the window, I’m not sure we are capable of doing more than one deal at the same time
They need to move a couple out on high wages even on loan, that’s slowing everything down.

We have too many Centre Backs and Central Midfielders

Simms will probably go and if PSV offer money for Branthwaite, well, we have a lot of CB’s and now only 2 positions.
I’d keep Branthwaite unless it’s a ridiculous offer. Mina is going, good chance Keane and holgate do as well. Does dyche fancy Coady? So we could have Godfrey and Tarkowski as our only CB’s for next season. Obviously we will be one I’d that’s the case, but maybe Branthwaite as 4th choice

I’d keep Branthwaite unless it’s a ridiculous offer. Mina is going, good chance Keane and holgate do as well. Does dyche fancy Coady? So we could have Godfrey and Tarkowski as our only CB’s for next season. Obviously we will be one I’d that’s the case, but maybe Branthwaite as 4th choice
I could imagine Dyche is a huge fan of Conor Coady, he has all the attributes he seems to want from a professional

dyche-burnley-keane_3956046.jpg

all the fans fault then yeah sound
Hate this narrative as if it’s only our fans who do anything damaging.

Man united fans smashed their way into old trafford and got a game postponed last season.

Liverpool fans - well nothing needs to be said, just look at the champions league final.

And that’s 2 of the top teams in the country who win things let alone a relegation scrapping club. Every club will have fans who take it too far or abuse players every week, ours is highlighted because of the issues with the board etc and them leaking stuff etc. doesn’t make it right, but it happens up and down the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.