January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure it’s too far fetched. A lot of the game going fans are starting to turn and question.
Well they need to get a grip of themselves then because sacking another manager would be just about the only way for this joke of a club to get even worse.

I have my doubts about those claims of us needing 20 million pound a month to keep the lights on. What’s the source?

And say it was true, and the payments started at the beginning of the season in August and supposedly continue to the end of the season in May. That would suggest that our revenue is 200 million pound below what is required to break even. 10 X 20 = 200 million.

I don’t believe we are in that bad a state, and if we were, absolutely NOBODY would want to buy us, and administration would be an absolute inevitability!

I pile be better to go into administration and wipe out most of the debt

IMG_7771.jpeg

Man tried but a mixture of poor decision making & events out of his control (Ukraine War) has left us in a precarious position with these corrupt P&S rules destined to strangle us to try bat off independent regulation.

Unfortunately the only alternative at this point is 777 who are penniless crooks.

The early Moshiri era wasn't the disaster some make out - Multiple 8th place finishes, building BMD, appointing Carlo Ancelotti as manager and every manager backed to the hilt in the transfer window. If 777 came in & delivered us the above - everyone on the forum would be pleasantly suprised - so how its viewed as a "disaster" is silly.

The moment it went "wrong" was the corrupt P&S rules leading to us needing to stop spending circa 2-3 seasons back whilst having to start selling our better players like Richy & Gordon with no room to replace them with like for like quality. Throw in USM being suspended and our main benefactor unable to keep funding us/BMD it's turned into a disaster but make no mistake we've been very unlucky in the most part.

Mate we had to sell Richy and Gordon because we signed

Bolasie 27m
Tuson 27m
Williams11m
Siggy 45m
Gbamin 25m
Allan 20m
Morgan 20m
Sandro 5m
Walcott 20m
Niasse 13.5m

Paid them massive wages and let them all leave for free .

Well they need to get a grip of themselves then because sacking another manager would be just about the only way for this joke of a club to get even worse.
Agreed. As mentioned in the dyche thread there is not one established or well regarded up and coming manager who would want this job, with no prospect of being able to sign players and huge question marks against further points deductions and ownership.

Has this been the quietest Jan Transfer window to date? Not just Everton, every club. Hardly any movement whatsoever.

We would have to sell to buy & reduce our wage bill - 777 keep on loaning us money it may be just to pay the massive wage bill we have created on duds - e.g. Deli Ali - a master of how not to do deals by the late BK .....
Even Fat Sam - I had no money to spend = Tuson & Walcott think of the wages was it value for money = No - that is just 3 examples .....

I/2 a billion on transfers - did you see any of it on the pitch on Saturday = NO -

It's sad to say over the park they sell unknowns & get more for our so-called stars we purchased with zilch sell on fees - Swansea took 90 million off us for 5 million return .....

You simply can't run a club like this ....

The new ground BK messed up the King's dock failed for £30 million of outside investment - The Kirby debacle cost un known etc ....

I went on a ground tour years ago, I could not purchase a cup of tea ? I had Birthday money to spend on books etc, nothing there - in fact programmes & stuff were handed out free of charge ????

A great Ground tour by the trainers' wife Jimmy Martin - from way back then, a badly run club .....

Gordon Watson & Dave Hickson did those tours for the love of our club - so-called younger players do it - it's 3 times the price no doubt them wanting a fee on top of the payment they were already on ! .... not for the love of the club - commercially even way back then we were inept - with a clown like BK at the realm ....

Prescot Cables are run better than that ..... to survive on fund-raising etc .... my late Uncle used to play for them his son sadly taken so young with a brain tumour - was given a short life span - he contacted Cables & they offered him money which he refused - he was only glad the memories of his late father who was a dashing winger for them in the 1950s went into their museum of memorabilia ..

Rant over ....

Imagine if bill ‘s ego hadn’t cocked up kings dock?

30m for a stadium, I know inflation has increased but not that much.

Literally the cost of iwobi for a new 70k plus stadium and all the revenue for all those years .

We must be down page 3 by now in thelwel list...I can imagine many clubs/agents/players have rejected so far in this window our various attempts of signing a player or 2 on loan. At this stage, I can see one or 2 leaving and no incomings which will be massively depressing and a missed opportunity to give dyche so much needed cover in the squad. There is also the threat of a transfer ban in the summer which could be the final nail in the coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.