January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange Gnonto was forced to stay and now theyre not really using him.
Still think it was a play by new owners of the club to try and show they wont let snyone go for cheap. They thought we would give in snd pay What they wanted, think if a club would go in for him now be 20/25, he is still a risk to bring in did look to have talent but still has alot of work to do

I don't want Gnonto, he can't even get in their team at the moment, I said when we were first linked with any of their wide players that Summerville was always the one Id have gone for.

I remember, what do you think of Rutter?

Think last week you also mentioned Gray would become a right back long term as well?

Still think it was a play by new owners of the club to try and show they wont let snyone go for cheap. They thought we would give in snd pay What they wanted, think if a club would go in for him now be 20/25, he is still a risk to bring in did look to have talent but still has alot of work to do

A player who cant get into a championship side cant be worth more than £15mil surely...

Think was early in the season now cant get ahead of dan james, is a time i am glad the club did not just accept to pay what leeds wanted.

Ah ok mate, i thought he got a right good injury and was out for a while - his ankle ligaments.

Fair play Dan James - the scourge, his one game a season last year destroyed us.

I don't want Gnonto, he can't even get in their team at the moment, I said when we were first linked with any of their wide players that Summerville was always the one Id have gone for.
Every thread i come into with your opinion

1699972298508.webp

I remember, what do you think of Rutter?

Think last week you also mentioned Gray would become a right back long term as well?

A player who cant get into a championship side cant be worth more than £15mil surely...
Championship is not the place to shop anymore!

Jack Clarke would be my ideal signing, (although not sure how much he would suit Dyche ball) Sunderland bought him for around £4m! They would want around £30m for him now!

Same with Wharton at Blackburn, you are looking at £20-£25 million

You have the likes of Nathan Tella going for £23m, there isn't value in that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back