January transfer window 2024

We need new attacking midfielder and one for the future.

We missed Mohammed Kudus in summer transfer window.

Everton make initial contact with FC Nuremberg for Can Uzun

Now Everton have initiated contact with FC Nuremberg in a bid to secure the services of a promising young attacking midfielder Can Uzun.

He is great young player. For a fair price he would be fantastic signing.
Never heard of him so I’ll take your word for it. The more players in the team who can control a ball and pass it forward with accuracy the better. The stability at the back continues to improve but we’re still pretty devoid of ideas going forward.

You've not seen much football then recently? A new right back in Jan is our top priority to then have Seamus back and Young as a utility sub. Patterson to Inverness Caley Thistle on loan.
I've watched every minute of every game mate.

I don't think Patterson is particularly great but, and I thought and said this in the summer when Young signed, he's a better FB than Ashley Young.

It's on Dyche that he plays Young and flogs the guy too. It's ridiculous. An old school approach that is well past its sell-by date.

Coleman, FWIW, is still the best FB at the club.

I'd love a new RB, but Dyche doesn't want his full-backs to attack anyway, so right now I'm not sure it's a priority given there's 4 CMs - they'll try ship Gomes out come Jan, and he likely won't even be fit until then anyway - for three positions, and our back-up CBs are dreadful.

Young's dead money once he leaves the club might aswell get some use from his experience. Im not defending him id love him off but it gives Patterson a strive to get game time and he'll be useful in training

You don't get them back until it's clear either way.

FWIW neither of them are anywhere near PL players but of course if there is a ban, there'll be little choice.
Thats my point. Will need bodies. Was clear the wknd that Dyche doesnt trust the bench atm in close games. Either one of them could step up (or not!)

Thats my point. Will need bodies. Was clear the wknd that Dyche doesnt trust the bench atm in close games. Either one of them could step up (or not!)
If he dosent trust the likes of Danjuma to make a stamp on the game, i very much doubt he is going to go the way of Stan Mills