January transfer window 2024

If not being funny here but if we literally can’t sign anyone then we need to recall Maupay and Holgate. I’m not even bothered about them playing but having Maupay score goals for Brentford who are a relegation rival and Holgate who could cover if players get injured. The squad is so stretched they both need bringing back.
Southampton fans already when rid of holgate he wont offer anything here, then maupay what would he do here would not offer more than what beto has done. Agree 100% we need players but not the two

First time I’ve seen Keane mentioned as a potential departure. No problem with either leaving although if both go it leaves Sean Dyche as our third choice centre back.

Problem is finding someone who will pay us good money, and to get the wages off the bill fully...

God,.one can only hope.

Wishful thinking im sure, but we could really do with some new players... despite not having money, or an owner

Problem is finding someone who will pay us good money, and to get the wages off the bill fully...

God,.one can only hope.

Wishful thinking im sure, but we could really do with some new players... despite not having money, or an owner
Hopefully can sell two out of the three in the summer and can replace them with somebody on less money better quality. Cant wait for the day we finally see most of this team gone

If not being funny here but if we literally can’t sign anyone then we need to recall Maupay and Holgate. I’m not even bothered about them playing but having Maupay score goals for Brentford who are a relegation rival and Holgate who could cover if players get injured. The squad is so stretched they both need bringing back.
I'm 48 and could offer more of a goal scoring threat than Maupay.
We need to keep the costs down not bring back players we've already managed to offload.

correction though: Dom didnt show his true potential until the Anchelotti era when he was 22-23 right ?
yes before he broke into our team but was not really setting the world alight

….but he was playing because the manager could see he was effective and providing something. I watched him for U21 and posted he’d be in the first team before the end of the year, it was obvious he had something and he made the breakthrough in December aged 19. I’d like to be seeing the same signs for Chermiti.