2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Newcastle v Arsenal game last night and Arsenal actually looked beatable, albeit Newcastle are obviously a far superior side to us.

One pertinent incident that I noticed was that the Arsenal defender Ben White did exactly what Branthwaite did and only received a yellow card!

The Newcastle crowd were incredible. They got behind their team from the first whistle to the last even when they were under sustained pressure from Arsenal, which is what we need to do on Thursday.

I watched the Newcastle v Arsenal game last night and Arsenal actually looked beatable, albeit Newcastle are obviously a far superior side to us.

One pertinent incident that I noticed was that the Arsenal defender Ben White did exactly what Branthwaite did and only received a yellow card!

The Newcastle crowd were incredible. They got behind their team from the first whistle to the last even when they were under sustained pressure from Arsenal, which is what we need to do on Thursday.
I came on here to ask what the difference was between Branthwwaite's tangle and Ben White's.

I'd be bringing this as a(nother) prime example to the FA of inconsistent/bias/narrative driven refereeing.

He isnt even championship level. Blackburn bench is his level!
Mr positive is back again… I’ve no idea how you have lasted this long on an Everton supporters forum, I’ve not read a single one of your posts that is even remotely positive to do with anyone associated with the club and you disappear into the ether as soon as 3 points is secured…. How you say? “Laughable idiotic”

I came on here to ask what the difference was between Branthwwaite's tangle and Ben White's.

I'd be bringing this as a(nother) prime example to the FA of inconsistent/bias/narrative driven refereeing.
I haven't heard or read anything about the Arsenal v Newcastle match besides the result, don't tell me there was a similar situation to ours....

I can only think that White's foul was a bit west of the danger area whereas our chap tripped the fellow in the main channel. Of course he was looking for it but Braithwaite was too close. Anyway the deed is done.

The main point here is he’s young and will learn from it. Even if he lets Toney in and he scores, we’re better off at 1-1 with 11 players than up 1-0 and down to 10 with 70 minutes still on the clock... That’s situational awareness and he knows that now. It seems a costly one now, but fingers crossed it doesn’t matter in the long run. This guy still has a bright future, and no it will not ruin him just as the missed penalty for England didn’t ruin Saka.
Great post

Branthwaite plays for Everton

White plays for Arsenal

There's your difference
farking sick of dis biased [Poor language removed]... then after I sober up I realise it also reflects where we are. like burnley conceding that penalty against spurs, which we would be livid if the same happened to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.