2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tax dodging Brexit cretin Ratcliffe has said that “Man Utd will not be held to ransom over Branthwaite”.

I’d rather suffer a PSR breach than sell Branthwaite below market value to those scum bags.
Always find it amusing when people get uppity about the price of a player. If you don't think he's worth that much, don't buy him. Same as every other transaction in life.

The tax dodging Brexit cretin Ratcliffe has said that “Man Utd will not be held to ransom over Branthwaite”.

I’d rather suffer a PSR breach than sell Branthwaite below market value to those scum bags.

Too true, with what he is offering after paying Carlisle we would be left with a paltry sum.

If he thinks what we want is too much then go and find a CB some where else.

Exactly.
Get lost Ratcliff.
Who the hell do you think you are.
Makes you sick doesn't it, the big 6 lot picking and choosing who they want and how much they'll pay to the rest of league.

£40m to Man Utd according to this morning’s gutter press.

Christ.
I'd rather we didn't sell Branth, but if we have to, I think its best to wait until after the Euros. Any game time he gets will surely attract higher interest in him. 40m just isn't tasty enough to give up our GOT player of the season (who's also only 21 and English)

We should sell Onana to Bayern so any psr issues are sorted. Then we're in a much stronger position regarding Branthwaite. Radcliffe is an opportunist with his nonsense wanting a free stadium and not paying market rate for the best left footed centre half in Britain. If nobody will pay our £80 million price we should keep him, ans and sell DCL if that's what we have to do. We can always sell him before June 30th next year if that's a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back