2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sell him its got to be for as much cash as we can get, no player exchange. If we bring in players we must make sure we don`t replace the deadwood we are off loading with castoffs from other who just become more deadwood for us to deal with.

Any player trades with United would make us worse off financially given the wages that even their most bang average players are on. It's a complete non-starter.

If we don’t sell we fail PSR and get 4/5/6 points most likely, some of our fans think we need the 40mil from Branthwaite so we can take it in a couple of bags and drop off at Premeir league HQ before July the 1st
If we don't meet PSR this year and don't even try to by selling assets i'd guess they'd properly throw the book at us with 10 points or more and it would probably stick because we would seriously be taking the pee at that point.

If we don't meet PSR this year and don't even try to by selling assets i'd guess they'd properly throw the book at us with 10 points or more and it would probably stick because we would seriously be taking the pee at that point.
Not a chance it will be 10, also Leicester are apparently getting a deduction, forest may get another and a few other teams are close if you believe the reports

Not a chance it will be 10, also Leicester are apparently getting a deduction, forest may get another and a few other teams are close if you believe the reports
If we deliberately breach again for the third consecutive year then they'd be stupid not to try and give us about 15 to start with it would literally just be cheating at that point what would the point in just giving us 4 again when it obviously wasn't a deterrent I don't agree with the rules but they are in place and just blatantly ignoring them should mean you could get properly punished otherwise whats the point in having them. Thats ignoring the fact that PSR isn't the only reason we need money as anyone who hasn't been living under a rock shouting at Sean Dyche shaped clouds knows.

If we deliberately breach again for the third consecutive year then they'd be stupid not to try and give us about 15 to start with it would literally just be cheating at that point what would the point in just giving us 4 again when it obviously wasn't a deterrent I don't agree with the rules but they are in place and just blatantly ignoring them should mean you could get properly punished otherwise whats the point in having them. Thats ignoring the fact that PSR isn't the only reason we need money as anyone who hasn't been living under a rock shouting at Sean Dyche shaped clouds knows.
City 115 charges and Chelsea got done by uefa over a year ago and the prem so far have done nothing with Chelsea. We shouldn’t be held to ransom selling our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back