2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue and in my opinion he is..... For me he wouldn't make it in the top 20 strikers to play in the Premier League. Yet the media make out that he is one of the worlds best.

Who would your top 20 be out of curiosity? :lol: Proper intrigued to see who you rate as better.

They make out he’s one of the world’s best because he is one of the world’s best mate.

No issue and in my opinion he is..... For me he wouldn't make it in the top 20 strikers to play in the Premier League. Yet the media make out that he is one of the worlds best.
All-time goalscorers in the premier league...no 2.
List of goals to games ratio...no 4.

He's done it with remarkable consistency in the premier league, England's all-time top scorer, and 44 goals across all competitions in his first season in Germany.

He may not be the greatest premier league striker of all time, but there are certainly not 20 others who are better, any way you slice it.

No issue and in my opinion he is..... For me he wouldn't make it in the top 20 strikers to play in the Premier League. Yet the media make out that he is one of the world’s best.
Mate he’s arguably the best player England has produced since Wayne Rooney.

England’s all time leading goalscorer.

Got bags full of goals and assists every
season in relatively average spurs teams.

Second only to Shearer in all time premier league goals, and probably would’ve broke the record if not for moving abroad.

He mightn’t be able to pronounce his S’s without falling over himself, but he’s a genuine world class footballer and easily in the conversation for best ever PL striker.

Second only to Shearer in all time premier league goals, and probably would’ve broke the record if not for moving abroad.

He mightn’t be able to pronounce his S’s without falling over himself, but he’s a genuine world class footballer and easily in the conversation for best ever PL striker.
Big chin though

He’s better than Rooney (I’m aware he hasn’t been as successful, but Leighton Baines wasn’t as successful as Djimi Traore)

Usually have that argue with my friends about Modric . They say that he is in Real so long just because of PR and media. Such a noisense. There is no such media who could made you such a star. Numbers are only thing that count and Kane is one of best strikers that England ever had.

He can't win anything though

Neither can DCL …

To be honest Kane could have gone to a city, Liverpool , Chelsea or Man U and won trophies … he just chose to try and win something with his boyhood club … now he get criticised for it ..

Yet when Rooney left to win things even though bill was trying to flog him and make him hand in transfer requests .. we was vilified

He’s better than Rooney (I’m aware he hasn’t been as successful, but Leighton Baines wasn’t as successful as Djimi Traore)
Perhaps. I used Rooney as he was the last player England produced who I would consider to be one of the worlds best.

Jarrad Branthwaite though.
Hopefully boring Gaz gives him a deserved shot.
Big future ahead of him either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back