2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion but Harry Kane is overrated..... Watching him in that tournament was unbelievably frustrating... kept dropping deep leaving no one up front, even taking corners.

The reliance on his ridiculous and quite frankly not needed.... DCL should have been given more of a chance after the season he had.

Sorry mate but saying Barkley and DCL deserved more England games and now Kane being overrated..

This is just showing absurd levels of Everton bias.

Yes mate, DCL over Kane isn’t showing any bias 🤣
OK..... let's start this one again. Please point me in the direction in where I have said DCL should have been picked over Kane.

I said DCL should have been given more of a chance in that tournament.... not quite the same thing...

We struggled heavily in that group stage with Sterling only getting our 2 goals to get 2 x 1-0 wins. Kane was continuously dropping deep as mentioned before and not being involved where it matters.... I expect Kane probably played 90+ mins in all 3 matches.

Yes, it was enough to get us through fair enough, but is there any harm in saying Southgate could have changed it up and given DCL more than 19 mins (again not sure if this was in group stage or otherwise).... Those first 3 games were horrendous even drawing with Scotland in the process.

No issue and in my opinion he is..... For me he wouldn't make it in the top 20 strikers to play in the Premier League. Yet the media make out that he is one of the worlds best.
He is one of the world’s best. There’s maybe 3 or 4 strikers you could argue are better, and even then you could argue the other side just as strongly.

Unpopular opinion but Harry Kane is overrated..... Watching him in that tournament was unbelievably frustrating... kept dropping deep leaving no one up front, even taking corners.

The reliance on his ridiculous and quite frankly not needed.... DCL should have been given more of a chance after the season he had.

Could be instructions from Southgate that mate. Notice that when he's playing in a team with a decent manager goals get slotted more than yer mar

Could be instructions from Southgate that mate. Notice that when he's playing in a team with a decent manager goals get slotted more than yer mar
How grown up of you. She's in fact dead.... so that problem you have I would get someone to check it out.

How grown up of you. She's in fact dead.... so that problem you have I would get someone to check it out.

I was only joking mate, it's why I phrased it so childishly, but I apologise if I upset you as my Mum has also passed away.

But yeah, back to the point, Kane always looks better for club than he does country, but I do suspect it's down to the team setup/manager myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back