2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager watches them in training though lads, he knows best, he sees them in training. He's also a CB so knows his defenders.

That's the logic we apply to ourselves, so this is clearly also the case here, right?
It’s amazing how you’ve spun Southgate being a moron not picking Branthwaite as another way to have a dig at Dyche, I’m genuinely impressed 🤣

You may not like him, but Southgate dreams of being able to do what Dyche did last season.

….not surprised if omitted given he didn’t play when previously selected and only got a run out this time. I actually think he’ll be very happy with the progress he’s made in just one PL season. I got 20-1 for him making the squad but cashed it in for a profit as I thought this might happen.

He should be proud of himself.

It’s amazing how you’ve spun Southgate being a moron not picking Branthwaite as another way to have a dig at Dyche, I’m genuinely impressed 🤣

You may not like him, but Southgate dreams of being able to do what Dyche did last season.
Thanks mate, I try.

I don't like either of them, not even sure who I dislike more. Dyche has redeeming qualities and is funny at least, so he's probably slightly ahead.

Doesn't make sense cos Dyche played Branthwaite straight away once he was back from the u21s and fit, no doubt realised how good he really was when watching him in training.

oh man, I'm not an England fan but love keeping an eye out for toffees at these big tournaments.
If I was an England fan I's be very unhappy with Southgate.
If they do win it, it'll be in spite of him not because of him.
I really hope United fire Ten Hag and hire him because he's useless.

Doesn't make sense cos Dyche played Branthwaite straight away once he was back from the u21s and fit, no doubt realised how good he really was when watching him in training.
I could play devils advocate here and say Branthwaite only got picked second game of the season because Keane got injured tbf because Keane started against Fulham but I actually like Dyche so I’d never bring that up 👀

I could play devils advocate here and say Branthwaite only got picked second game of the season because Keane got injured tbf because Keane started against Fulham but I actually like Dyche so I’d never bring that up 👀
I think he said himself he was always gunna play him and just wanted him to get fit first, so i'll take his word for it. One things for sure if he persisted with Keane he'll probably be out of a job now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back