2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Guehi gets absolutely rinsed every time he faces Calvert Lewin!

I don't think i; know what he's actually good at?

This sint even a 'its becasue he's picked over Branthwaite'

Tomori - tones of pace, strong, plays for a huge club
Kilman - Tall, strong, very good on the ball, quick, defensive set pieces
Tarkowski - Strong as an ox, no nonscence, threat in opposition box, defensive set pieces

For what its worth, i think out of all the centre backs picked for the squad........Gomez would be my pick next to Stones, Gomez is massively under rated
Pretty unpopular opinion that but I agree, it'll be Guehi though I think.

gutted for jarrad and im sure England will regret Dunk is a joke.
now we must hold on and wow what a player we will have in great physical and mental state when they return.

He can have a nice holiday instead. Keep going as he is and he will play in future tournaments no doubt, hopefully for a better manager than that dreary drip Southgate.

I think he'll take it for what it is. Was always going to be a long shot getting in the squad for the tournament.

However, he's in the thinking now going forward, so he knows if he keeps on playing well he'll be in or around the managers plans

Not that fussed about Dunk, he's a good player. Was surprised about MaGuire. He's such a favourite of Southgate's I thought he was a nailed on certainty

I think he'll take it for what it is. Was always going to be a long shot getting in the squad for the tournament.

However, he's in the thinking now going forward, so he knows if he keeps on playing well he'll be in or around the managers plans

Not that fussed about Dunk, he's a good player. Was surprised about MaGuire. He's such a favourite of Southgate's I thought he was a nailed on certainty

Magiuire is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back