2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branthwaite, Dom, Godfrey, Onana.

I bet even more want to jump ship.

Thelwell doesn't seem to be renewing.

No players, no plan. How are we not getting relegated next year?
it's not the first time we have sold our treasures, just get the best deal we can and invest it in pace and goals. Keep the faith fella, EFC don't do relegations 👍

In the last 3 years we’ve brought in 24 players, only 5 hadn’t played in the PL; 1 of them is Patterson from Scotland
Yes but they haven’t been any better for us have they that’s my point the issue isn’t where we get them from it’s how good they are I don’t think we’re obsessed with premier league experience I think we just haven’t been good at finding good value signings from anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

Joyce saying he didn’t write the article! Gnoto from Leeds last year was 100% coming to us…yet he stayed!

One tweet starts a rumour then we all lose our heads. Carlisle Are owed 15% sell on so even if we sell for 70 we don’t get full money

not assed anymore now it won’t
change

maybe one day before i’m dead we will be ran correctly and won’t have to keep going backwards

and FYI JB isn’t even good you know

takes football enhancing smarties

see ya lad

goodnight blues

Yes but they haven’t been any better for us have they that’s my point the issue isn’t where we get them from it’s how good they are I don’t think we’re obsessed with premier league experience I think we just haven’t been good at finding goood value signings from anywhere in the world.
Dyche is obsessed with British players 100%, Chris wood on a free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back