2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see he's going to the top but even Van Dijk went for only 75 million. He's not going to walk into United and have the same impact he had. John Srones was obviously going to the very top and we only got 50 for him

£75m was a world record fee for a defender mate, that was over six years ago.....Number said 8 years ago, that's even worse. We are throwing away our future and do you trust us to replace him..honestly ?

No im just replying to your message! I wouldn’t listen to talksport if you paid me because I’ve not got the brain the size of a newt. If you think the Peterborough chairman REALLY thinks branthwaites market value is double what united paid for maguire I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.
He was actually sticking up for Everton, because he was on with matterface the day after the nonsense came out about a fire sale and matterface and Perry groves saying, we will be forced to sell DCL, Pickford and Branthwaite for 80mil

He obviously rates Branthwaite very highly and sees magiire like most of us, a dog of a centre back who utd had their pants pulled down when buying

He was actually sticking up for Everton, because he was on with matterface the day after the nonsense came out about a fire sale and matterface and Perry groves saying, we will be forced to sell DCL, Pickford and Branthwaite for 80mil

He obviously rates Branthwaite very highly and sees magiire like most of us, a dog of a centre back who utd had their pants pulled down when buying
Which was my point in the first place! Everyone knows united had their pants pulled down over maguire so using it as a benchmark is stupid because it’s universally acknowledged as being a terrible deal.

Sell if the bid is anywhere near £80m. Get someone else to play alongside Tarky who was the better of the two this season.

Wasn't signing young players cheap, developing them and selling on for huge profits held up as a good model for the club by many?
It is mate, and it’ll help us out of the financial hole

But the correct way to do it is you would buy Branthwaite replacement this year, bed him in and the sell Branthwaite next summer.

The Everton way is to sell Jarrad with no idea on how to replace. Scramble round like lunatics for 2 months, then overpay for 28 year old on an high wages for 5 years and placing yourself back in a financial hole you’ve tried to escape from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back