2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sniping at united is a bit rich it’s a massive step up from us in reality.
But they aren't a Champions League club next season. The most recent evidence over a 38 game season is that they are a mid table cup team.

Branthwaite would arguably be far better off developing another season at Everton under Dyche before being in a far stronger position to assess his options which could include European giants Real Madrid.

He has already lived abroad for a season so moving to Spain would seemingly hold no worries for him.

But they aren't a Champions League club next season. The most recent evidence over a 38 game season is that they are a mid table cup team.

Branthwaite would arguably be far better off developing another season at Everton under Dyche before being in a far stronger position to assess his options which could include European giants Real Madrid.

He has already lived abroad for a season so loving to Spain would seemingly hold no worries for him.
Well if that’s the decision he wants to make he can make it can’t he. Fact is if he was playing for united this season he’d have played in the champions league and won a trophy and he probably wouldn’t get that in his whole career here it’s a massive step forward and trying to say it’s not is just lying to yourself. I think we’ve finished above them once in 30 odd years and that won’t be changing in the near future.

Inappropriate Language
Radio Merseyside then. I’ll just hand my Everton supporter badge in at the desk then. I apologise for living anywhere that isn’t Liverpool.
Don’t be a c u next Tuesday, have a day off
She spent 11 months around goodison and finch farm, she probably knows quite a lot of people and why would she lie on a podcast.

You keep believing the no marks, who are probably based in London and have no clue about Everton, talking about fire sales and administration, for clinks off reds

Have a listen you may learn something

Well if that’s the decision he wants to make he can make it can’t he. Fact is if he was playing for united this season he’d have played in the champions league and won a trophy and he probably wouldn’t get that in his whole career here it’s a massive step forward and trying to say it’s not is just lying to yourself. I think we’ve finished above them once in 30 odd years and that won’t be changing in the near future.
I'm not belittling what United have achieved and if it was 20 years ago then it would be a no brainer. But this isn't 2004 it's 2024.

Well he is contracted to Everton until 2027 and if the contract does not include a release clause then it's down to the club if he is to be sold.

Don’t be a c u next Tuesday, have a day off
She spent 11 months around goodison and finch farm, she probably knows quite a lot of people and why would she lie on a podcast.

You keep believing the no marks, who are probably based in London and have no clue about Everton, talking about fire sales and administration, for clinks off reds

Have a listen you may learn something

I don’t pay any attention to what any journalist says regardless of where they’re from.

I just can read numbers, can read points deductions & can read how little income we’ve made recently. We need money and anyone that thinks otherwise is a balloon.

I'm not belittling what United have achieved and if it was 20 years ago then it would be a no brainer. But this isn't 2004 it's 2024.

Well he is contracted to Everton until 2027 and if the contract does not include a release clause then it's down to the club if he is to be sold.
But none of that is relevant to want I’m saying which is they’re a big step up from us! If Real Madrid and city and all them were in for him and he chose united then I’d say that’s a bit of a strange choice but the reports are that united are the biggest club in for him so it wouldn’t be weird at all for him to want to go there because whatever problems they’ve got are nothing compared to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back