2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s going then we need the thelwell who sold Iwobi for £27m to squeeze as much out of this as possible.

Being able to buy greaves or o’brian as a cash buyer strengthens our position to get a better deal for them.

My point is in terms of career progression and development joining Utd at this time wouldn't necessarily be a great move. Mason Mount can attest to that.

I guess it depends who else they sign.

Let's see how it works out for him.
I guess he starts week in week out but I agree, they won't be challenging for more than the top four for the foreseeable. The push is basically we can't turn down bids of 60/70m in our financial position and with PSR charges potentially coming again. Thanks Moshiri.

If he goes to United he'll sit on the bench for at least half a season and have to be on the right side of ten Hag. As opposed to being a nailed on started for us. Imagine if he's not the coaches buy.

80 million at least yet all the red devil YouTubers are saying half that. Buhahaha.

Id rather him play a season at the new stadium and go to Madrid or something.

£100mil gives us £85mil due to the 15% clause.

So those saying they want £75mil or £80mil, we would need around £90 to £100mil before you see those fees.

Any new prospective owners should be telling Moshiri not to sell him. I cant believe that a club would sell their most valued player in the middle of a takeover.

The news that broke about the new bid with huge money behind them...surely they want to improve the squad not sell Branthwaite.

So those saying they want £75mil or £80mil, we would need around £90 to £100mil before you see those fees.

Any new prospective owners should be telling Moshiri not to sell him. I cant believe that a club would sell their most valued player in the middle of a takeover.

The news that broke about the new bid with huge money behind them...surely they want to improve the squad not sell Branthwaite.
Think it's because we need the cash to be within the rules and the Belgian can't be sold during the Euros do to their squad rules

If Vici Private Finance come in then surely we don’t have to sell our prize asset?

Well its going to significantly change the landscape.

Even other bidders would be looking at the sale of a high value asset during the takeover process.

To sell anyone or anything of significant value during this process makes no sense to me.

Also, if the Vici bid was a serious one, the last thing you would expect would be for them to wave through such a deal.

We should sell him at a price that is as close to the financial impact of relegation as possible.
70m is a joke. 15% sell on and some clauses, which UTD will surely include, meant we may only end up with 45m cash.
100m. Nothing less

Does PSR confuse you or something? New rich owners or not we have to sell someone/people.

I don’t pay any attention to what any journalist says regardless of where they’re from.

I just can read numbers, can read points deductions & can read how little income we’ve made recently. We need money and anyone that thinks otherwise is a balloon.
I've never heard anyone called a balloon. My new Diss. It is a Diss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back