2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a big test for us in terms of how much we want to keep him. There’s market value of course with value precedents set previously with Stones, the dyke, and McGuire, but I sense Jim Radcliffe’s MU will be miserly with their offers.
he's offering staff voluntary redundancy and trying to get the council to build their new stadium

they will prob make an opening bid of 5 mil + david beckham's signed undies

And similarly I think £60-70m for Branthwaite is fair.

Not sure why some are expecting us to recieve a world record fee for a defender.
Because he's already proven himself at such a young age and in one of the top leagues under very difficult circumstances. He's the real deal and he will potentially be a talisman for a club like United for years.

He's as good as Maguire who went for more 5 years ago.

he's offering staff voluntary redundancy and trying to get the council to build their new stadium

they will prob make an opening bid of 5 mil + david beckham's signed undies
Exactly, the PR machine since he has joined shows that he is really cracking down even in the staff….I think he’s really going to try and lowball us and bully the transfer through

Sell on clause is needed of course, but it shouldn't overly sway our asking price since can't see him leaving man United for at least 5 years if he signs. Need as much cash up front now if we do sell.

Surely he can do better than going to a washed-up yesterdays club who've not challenged for the Premier League or Champions League for over a decade and finished in their lowest position in 34 years last season with a minus goal difference to boot? And have a stadium crumbling to bits?

We need to tell these lot who still hilariously brand themselves the 'biggest club in the world' to kindly do one back down the Lancs. They had us off over Rooney. We're not letting it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back