2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal Palace have done some great business over the last couple of years & are way too savvy to get their pants pulled down by Utd.
I think Branthwaite is the better prospect, but palace objectively should be valuing Guehi even higher given they have no need to sell and he’s starting in the Euros. If United really want to go after someone like Todibo as their big cb signing, then they’re asking for trouble imo.

I hope we ignore them
Hope we do too, Man Utd are doing the exact same thing with Rashford they want over £70m for Rashford. Would say Everton are more realistic with our valuation then are with him.

"England striker Marcus Rashford, who missed out on the Euro 2025 squad, will also be sold if any club matches United's valuation of the 26-year-old, who managed just eight goals last season."

Think Mr Ineos is beginning to show himself as a bit of clown tbh.
Between this bid, the guff being fed to journo’s, and the joke of speaking to Tuchel (who reportedly only said no because of their low balling salary), I think he might be getting a reality check.

Also where’s contract Dave in all this? Hope he’s not advising.

I don't know what's worse, the fact united think they can dictate to us what we should sell our players to them for, or the online comments from united fans saying move on if they won't accept 40m

Clueless, classless as always.

Scabs

I’d be telling them everyone of these “leaks” sees the price go up by £5 million.

This has all the marks of INEOS and the Dan Ashworth saga. Take what we want you to take not the price he’s worth. And it’ll fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back