2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they really are wasting their time lowballing us then let them waste it I don't really see what people are getting so annoyed about they're looking after their interests and we're looking after ours just as it should be.

If I’m the player I’m having considerable doubts about United publicly talking down my value and chucking in insultingly low offers for me.

It looks a lot like they want something they can’t afford and maybe a top young player should be thinking about whether he could satisfy his ambitions there.

If I’m the player I’m having considerable doubts about United publicly talking down my value and chucking in insultingly low offers for me.

It looks a lot like they want something they can’t afford and maybe a top young player should be thinking about whether he could satisfy his ambitions there.
Mate United haven't said a single word publicly about him.

Wonder if other clubs will be tracking the valuation wrangle and letting Utd do the donkey work.

If we had any nous, we would start dropping stories about Chelsea, City or Arsenal monitoring the situation or being interested.

If they really are wasting their time lowballing us then let them waste it I don't really see what people are getting so annoyed about they're looking after their interests and we're looking after ours just as it should be.
Only lowballing as it's widely known that we have issues, being sustainable shouldn't mean having to sell a top prospect on the cheap, we need to tell them that it's 70 million and if the next offer is lower than that we'll add a Manchester united tax of 30%.

I hope we ignore them
I can see what they're doing here. They're making it sound like we do want to do a deal behind the scenes, but the club are maybe just playing to the fans to make it look like they negotiated hard. But we all know that him or Onana have to go before the end of June. Any other reports are just smoke and mirrors.

Mate United haven't said a single word publicly about him.
Well no but they have enough friendly journos doing their bidding. Constant briefings about how Everton need to lower the asking price, or they’ll move into other targets.

My question as his agent would be: are you serious about my client or not? Everton’s asking price is fair market value. Make a proper offer or do one.

Knew United were run by snakes but the amount of suits they have in the media to push this turgid is insane.

Every article is how ‘ridiculous’ we’re being for slapping a valuation that reflects previous, comparable transfers. They’re actively going out of their way to point out that he’s only had one full season in the prem (no mention of the full one, plus European football with PSV), that he wasn’t called up (Southgate is a bell, this is known). They are desperate to devalue him. No mention of his stats from last year, wonder why that is?

Imagine the uproar if we bid £20 for Amad (how many prem starts does he have?). They’d say we weren’t serious and have all their yes men in the papers saying we’ve been disrespectful.

It’s not our fault if they have an even smaller pot to piss in than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back