Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see. Hes a sensational centre half and:
Won trophies - £10m
Proven himself in different teams - £10m
English - £10m (for some reason it matters)
Capped - £10m
2-bloody-1 years old - x2
80m is a completely fair valuation. Probably could be higher to be fair when considering he's was our last seasons players player and the young player of the year.

I think man u don't realise how young he is. Given his stature and professionalism, its easy to miss that, but their scouting team really should do their homework.
40m for him when he's 29 (if he's still as solid) seems fair. 21, gotta be double that at least.
Left footed, ball playing, English, built like an outhouse, rapid. Never mind the fact that he’s a bloody good defender.

£70m isn’t even like we’re playing hardball. It’s a fair price.

Left footed, ball playing, English, built like an outhouse, rapid. Never mind the fact that he’s a bloody good defender.

£70m isn’t even like we’re playing hardball. It’s a fair price.
Theres so many other qualities. 70m is more than fair. As others have asked, would he want to leave a team who value him so highly to one who question the value of him.
Also how will it look when he wants a decent contract from them. Sorry, we value you less

Why oh why didn’t Southgate take him? Guehi had an ok game but I can see him and Stones having all sorts of trouble against opposition that play direct to a tall powerful striker. Jarrod is also a natural left footer which Guehi isn’t.

If united only rate him at 35-50m that’s great. Then move on. This bullying, entitled rubbish is just embarrassing. I would openly embarrass them right back in the press

“The Everton Board recognise receipt of an offer from another PL club for the best young English Centre Back at this time. Given its size we have assumed that the offer is not a genuine one and has been placed purely to placate their fan base who wish to see significant improvement on the field.

We will not enter into any further conversations on this matter with the club.”

A poor United is still a massive step up.

They have some good young players and Ratcliffe won’t let anyone get away with what’s happened the last 10 years. If Utd is his only option he would be crazy to say No.
He’s a daft old fart with gammon tendencies who landed on his feet in an industry he’s an expert in.

That doesn’t make him a footballing mastermind, and current form suggests he’s bitten of more than he can chew.
Glazers have pulled his pants down.

Utd hoping to get a cut price deal with Everton's finances and / or unsettling Branthwaithe that he might put in a transfer request, which I can't see him doing. If can hold on to him come 1st July Utd will either come back with an actual serious bid or move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back