Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

gEt rEaL eVeRtOn. Roflmao lol can we blacklist that clownshoes club already?
Hilarious,
So Utd will sell rashford if someone meets their valuation, but want is to sell them Branthwaite for their valuation. I hope we tell them to F off

gEt rEaL eVeRtOn. Roflmao lol can we blacklist that clownshoes club already?
What a bizarre article

That's like walking into a shop and telling the owner to get realistic over their pricing

Hilarious,
So Utd will sell rashford if someone meets their valuation, but want is to sell them Branthwaite for their valuation. I hope we tell them to F off
I hate to say it, but this is one of those situations where you may have to cut them off entirely for the window. It’s blatant bullying (if true). These situations almost always evolve into tampering (think Fabregas going to Barca). Either force them to apologize or blacklist them.

I hate to say it, but this is one of those situations where you may have to cut them off entirely for the window. It’s blatant bullying (if true). These situations almost always evolve into tampering (think Fabregas going to Barca). Either force them to apologize or blacklist them.
Similar situation to stones and Chelsea, just waiting for these no mark utd journalists, to tell us that we are holding Branthwaite back from kicking on in his career

Do you mean The Mirror?

If so, yes I agree.

People are getting quite annoyed at United for what is likely some made up bull by a clown in the media.

Mind you, that fella seems like he really has his finger on the pulse at United.

Do you mean The Mirror?

If so, yes I agree.

People are getting quite annoyed at United for what is likely some made up bull by a clown in the media.

Mind you, that fella seems like he really has his finger on the pulse at United.

I would say both the publication and the club (if true). It’s a vile thing for a club to say so early in the offseason. As for the publication itself it’s a blatant attempt at tampering and drumming up rage. I would hope United aren’t as foolish to say something so stupid.

What a bizarre article

That's like walking into a shop and telling the owner to get realistic over their pricing
Actually it’s not because we don’t want to sell him

It’s more like walking into a rivals house and telling them you’ll have their car for half its market value and they’re mad for not accepting the deal

Actually it’s not because we don’t want to sell him

It’s more like walking into a rivals house and telling them you’ll have their car for half its market value and they’re mad for not accepting the deal
Unless we invited the rival to make us an offer cos we are skint.

Unless we invited the rival to make us an offer cos we are skint.
There’s no way we’re inviting people to sign our best player.
He and everyone else is available for the correct price I’m sure but we’d sell every other player before Branthwaite and by most accounts we either don’t need to sell or are incredibly close to not needing to sell hence the dobbin shenanigans

I would say both the publication and the club (if true). It’s a vile thing for a club to say so early in the offseason. As for the publication itself it’s a blatant attempt at tampering and drumming up rage. I would hope United aren’t as foolish to say something so stupid.

The Daily Mirror has always hated Everton and not any surprise is linked to the Liverpool Echo.
Both publications should be blacklisted by Evertonians for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back