2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m the player I’m having considerable doubts about United publicly talking down my value and chucking in insultingly low offers for me.

It looks a lot like they want something they can’t afford and maybe a top young player should be thinking about whether he could satisfy his ambitions there.
If I'm the player I'm looking at Dyches defense v Ten Hags defense. Theres a good chance a season at a United struggling to find it's way could be a huge step backward in his development.
RM all the way if they're interested. Maybe get a loan of that Turkish kid too :)

I hope we sell to a more serious club either this summer or next, they clearly don't value him that much so why should he want to go there anyway?

We know his true quality and worth.

If there was any truth in the figures presented in the media, if I was the player subject to the bid, I’d be wondering quite were they see me in their hierarchy, when they already have several competing players with both bigger fees and wages.
Would also make me wonder how invested / how much belief in my future they have when I know they don’t mind dropping £80m on defenders when the mood takes them.

If there was any truth in the figures presented in the media, if I was the player subject to the bid, I’d be wondering quite were they see me in their hierarchy, when they already have several competing players with both bigger fees and wages.
Would also make me wonder how invested / how much belief in my future they have when I know they don’t mind dropping £80m on defenders when the mood takes them.

Or he may feel that being the 1st signing of the Ineos group and joining one of the biggest global clubs is a fantastic move.

Who knows?

I think it's possible the general value of all transfers could drop worldwide this season. So if that's the case we should hold fire before signing this lad from villa. If teams are restrained by ffp then either there will be a stand off with all transfers or alternatively teams will be buying for significantly lower.

But Man Utd can't expect Everton to be the first to adopt to this theory. We should not be buying anyone for last summers market values though that's for sure.

I think it's possible the general value of all transfers could drop worldwide this season. So if that's the case we should hold fire before signing this lad from villa. If teams are restrained by ffp then either there will be a stand off with all transfers or alternatively teams will be buying for significantly lower.

But Man Utd can't expect Everton to be the first to adopt to this theory. We should not be buying anyone for last summers market values though that's for sure.
I do think we will see a fall in overall PL spend

If I'm the player I'm looking at Dyches defense v Ten Hags defense. Theres a good chance a season at a United struggling to find it's way could be a huge step backward in his development.
RM all the way if they're interested. Maybe get a loan of that Turkish kid too :)
A poor United is still a massive step up.

They have some good young players and Ratcliffe won’t let anyone get away with what’s happened the last 10 years. If Utd is his only option he would be crazy to say No.

Lets see. Hes a sensational centre half and:
Won trophies - £10m
Proven himself in different teams - £10m
English - £10m (for some reason it matters)
Capped - £10m
2-bloody-1 years old - x2
80m is a completely fair valuation. Probably could be higher to be fair when considering he's was our last seasons players player and the young player of the year.

I think man u don't realise how young he is. Given his stature and professionalism, its easy to miss that, but their scouting team really should do their homework.
40m for him when he's 29 (if he's still as solid) seems fair. 21, gotta be double that at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back