2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports been saying all along player wants to go.

….he’ll know exactly what the situation is.

He signed a new deal recently and I expect he’ll have been told he could be sold if a club met our valuation but if not he’s staying. We know he’ll leave, he knows he’ll leave but I doubt he’s pushing for an immediate move. He plays like it matters so I think another 12 months will be acceptable and likely.

£70million by end of July or draw a line under it. FWIW I think playing de ligt and Jarrod together would be a disaster for United. The Prem is ruthless and on the biggest stage things will be tough for them. Not enough said about the role of Tarkowski in young Jarrods performances.. Jarrod won’t have anything like that at utd.

Shame Kilman has moved, as he wouldn't have been the worst replacement for JB should he go.

That said, thank you West Ham for splurging 40 million big ones on him. We now have direct, comparative market values to justify the 70+ million price tag.

Oh, and that 70+ million is up front, Mr Ratcliffe...

He should be getting England minutes by September. It would be folly to sell him now and send all the wrong signals.

You would have to assume we have not been forced to sell due to PSR.

Nearly everyone would accept that this is probably his final season here if he stays for this, all being well he will have shown his true value over another 40+ games, plus international caps.

His career is being in no way stalled. This is good for him. Man Utd are not in the UCL. There will be more than them in for him next summer.

Shame Kilman has moved, as he wouldn't have been the worst replacement for JB should he go.

That said, thank you West Ham for splurging 40 million big ones on him. We now have direct, comparative market values to justify the 70+ million price tag.

….reports that United are willing to pay more for Zirkzee than his release clause because it means they can pay by instalments.

I'm hoping another team with a higher pedigree makes a less derisive bid but still short of Everton's value so we can keep him as I think he's a complete player you can build a team around as I also want united to look even more absurd with their outlandish low ball offers
Unfortunately there will definitely be no building a team around him because if he's not sold this summer he'll definitely be sold next, they always are.

If we’d have replaced him with £45m Max Kilman I’d have jumped in the Mersey with rocks in my pockets.

I think he will go if a deal is agreed if not he's not the kind of lad to put in a request he even signed a new contract last year I think he's a level headed lad who knows he's heading to the top regardless
I concur its not like he's pulling a stones and brooding about like robert Pattison in the newest batman film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back