2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark fake new fifa youtuber fired a salty parting shot today about the Branthwaite transfer.

Good luck getting over 60 mil for him he says, then started drooling at the prospect of buying a 50 mil 18 year old from France.

Idiot

Theyre like spoilt children who don't get their own way.

We don't want to or have to sell. We value him at a price. If no one wants to pay it, then we're happy.

That Yoro lad has 12 months left on his contract and Lille wants to cash in. Them paying £50mill based on the above (the lad wants Real btw) and think that's a GOOD deal, is just a bizarre way of looking at things in comparison.

The honest thing they should be saying is... We're bigger than little Everton, you're skint, we're skint, we want to pinch your player cheap. That's all it is.

Personally don't think they'll get Yoro and will settle on De Ligt.

Branthwaite is the only left-footer out of the three, though. I can't help but feel that Yoro is a de Ligt alternative.

They still have Martinez, Lindelof, Evan’s and Maguire as well mate, can’t see them rocking 7 centre half’s. Especially with the investment they are making on Yoro and DeLigt, be the guts of 200 mill spent on centre half’s if they hit our valuation for Jarrod.

@jazzy i agree with Simon.

I do think in the central area that we need someone with a 'spark'. A player who is a good all rounder (like Garner) but has those attributes that you dont think Gray has.

Now, I will get a few pelters for this I'm sure but for an immediate impact I'd go back in for Conor Gallagher. Chelsea may allow us to pay on the drip and with him on the centre left and Garner on the right we have two all rounders.

Of course, extremely unlikely and, funnily enough an Ugochukwu has the right profile as well but that 150 day hamstring injury last season is an issue.

Hence why i would go for Camara at Metz. A good all rounder who will be very cheap but shown himself in ACON and almost impossible to lose money on...

In order for me it would be: Wharton, Camara, Gallagher, Ugochukwu.

Im pretty sure also with Camara and Asprilla for a combined £30mil we'd be looking at a major payoff after two seasons.

Zat mate. With the best will in the world, we aren’t signing Wharton or Gallagher.

Branthwaite is the only left-footer out of the three, though. I can't help but feel that Yoro is a de Ligt alternative.

They have Martinez. If they want Branthwaite they'll need to drop 70m. I'd be really surprised if they'd do that after spending 50-55m on Yoro. Think they favour a young talent and a cheaper experienced CB like De Ligt/Chalobah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.