2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still have Martinez, Lindelof, Evan’s and Maguire as well mate, can’t see them rocking 7 centre half’s. Especially with the investment they are making on Yoro and DeLigt, be the guts of 200 mill spent on centre half’s if they hit our valuation for Jarrod.

Yoro OR de Ligt + Lindelof/Magure for RCB. I think they'll sell one.
Jarrad + Martinez for LCB.
Evans can use both feet so he can fill in with his experience whenever required.

That's how I'm reading the room , mate.

Very , very risky to wilfully ignore especially as we have already been done. Think they might throw the book at us and an appeal would be difficult.

No , if I was CEO I'd be doing everything to be compliant.
Didn't they already do that with a proposed 12 point deduction?

What happened to United not overpaying and INEOS being master negotiators eh Yoounited fans? They are such weirdos
Seems like they really wanted to say they beat Real to a signing. This kid will struggle this season no matter how good he is. CB in the prem is not for the weak.

It's hilarious how much more the cult like behavior has intensified under sir Jim at least for my friends that support man united, they don't believe they over paid despite yoro playing in a less competitive league and one year left on his contract as real madrid was interested yet they thought jarrard was overpriced at 50 million 😂 I think it just plays into the entitled thought process where they believe they're still in competition with real despite madrid probably not having any intention to play on the regular for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back