2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because of what it would do for PSR, IMO. It's why I think there's still a chance he leaves for that reason.

He doesn't rock the boat for Man Utd. They don't have the appeal their clubs fans think they do - no Champions League. How many players did they have in the England squad? Shaw? Mainoo?

Look at what they did/how they treated Maguire. Look at Sancho. Look at Mount.

If I'm him, I wait for a Man City/Real Madrid/Bayern type move.

There's still a lot of prestige in playing for United to football players though. I don't doubt he might not push for the move, you'd hope the club are saying just wait and go somewhere better, but solely on money we don't turn down a massive bid. As much as I'd hate to lose him £70m could be vital to building up a better all-round squad.

I think this one will turn out different, this definitely seems more of an Ashworth signing than the big money they’ve just paid for older players, or Ten Hag’s ex players.

Don't think it has anything to do with what they've paid...it's more the justification in comparison to the offer they made for Branthwaite.

It's a bit perplexing with the only explanation being...they wanted to bully us.

Only just catching up on the Man United fan fallout stuff...

...I'm genuinely astounded & really pretty concerned in equal measure at just how out of touch with reality the social media age of 'armchair' fans are who'll literally eat up & regurgitate every crumb that's fed to them.

So let me get this straight - are they really attempting to banter us because they somehow believed that we actually wanted to sell him to them??

My heads fell off 😂🤯

Is it a step yo to us to united yes but my god they are pathetic hanging on by saying biggest club in the world anf by iver spending on a kid yea who is talented but in last year on his contact. We have stuck to a price that similar players have left for and everton are regretting not selling him. Would love to see united fans ask us fans how we feel about him not being sold to them pretty certain would be 90+% that wanted him to sell. Your club is miles behind the others city arsenal liverpool even with a new manager prob even spurs and chelsea if they cant get it right this season. This lad will be going to the top and united imo he can miss that step up and go higher just becuase you have a big comercial value on the pitch united are so far away. I think will be off to real next sunmer

Is it a step yo to us to united yes but my god they are pathetic hanging on by saying biggest club in the world anf by iver spending on a kid yea who is talented but in last year on his contact. We have stuck to a price that similar players have left for and everton are regretting not selling him. Would love to see united fans ask us fans how we feel about him not being sold to them pretty certain would be 90+% that wanted him to sell. Your club is miles behind the others city arsenal liverpool even with a new manager prob even spurs and chelsea if they cant get it right this season. This lad will be going to the top and united imo he can miss that step up and go higher just becuase you have a big comercial value on the pitch united are so far away. I think will be off to real next sunmer
I've had a few tonight. I'll re-read this again in the morning...but I think I get the jist of what you're saying

I'm sorry but this is just nonsense.
It might have been considered nonsense a decade ago, but currently, he is undoubtedly a Champions League-level player and talent.

In my opinion, he is a significantly better talent than John Stones. His composure and positional play make him stand out, and his combination of being a well-rounded player, one of the fastest center-halves, and both footed makes him a rare find.

City, Madrid or Bayern is where he should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back