2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a few tonight. I'll re-read this again in the morning...but I think I get the jist of what you're saying
Even if you have had a few tonight still look more sensible than the clowns at united who thought them bids was worth everton's time

I'm sorry but this is just nonsense.
Is a step up but your club is so far from what is was, like honestly how good do you think your club is. You are so far behind city it is laughable , this lad is a talent and will see next summer when clubs going for league titles and the champions league not a club like united. Whos stadium is falling apart even wanted to sack there manager this season. Not sure why your club thinks it acan take any player just living in the past

I'm sorry but this is just nonsense.
the bids United put in for branthwaite was nonsense , he is proven in the premier league will get better and will go to a champions league team and go for what he’s worth, should have paid the asking price this season as it was the only shout United will ever get in signing him, what you did makes no sense ???paid for a player who’s not had any premier league experience will take time to adjust if he does adjust its a 60/70 million pound gamble. you could have played safe and paid that for a player who slots in And is ready from the off.

Christ, what an embarrassing response to my post. I'll leave you guys to your little celebration(?). Incredible. :lol:
T'ra. Tell your lot to get a clue whilst you're at it mate 👍 the stuff that I've seen on Twitter today from United 'fans' was so embarrassingly cringe that I thought I was gonna collapse in on myself at one point 😂

the bids United put in for branthwaite was nonsense , he is proven in the premier league will get better and will go to a champions league team and go for what he’s worth, should have paid the asking price this season as it was the only shout United will ever get in signing him, what you did makes no sense ???paid for a player who’s not had any premier league experience will take time to adjust if he does adjust its a 60/70 million pound gamble. you could have played safe and paid that for a player who slots in And is ready from the off.
The same club that threw £85 mil to get Maguire
£80 mil to get Antony! How much did they pay for there flapper keeper??

Good Young English players are a premium price anyway but when they are as good as Branthwaite it has to start around the £70-75mil mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back