2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC website:

“He’s often described as a left-footed central defender - but he's actually right-footed. However, he's so accomplished with both feet that there is genuine belief that he’s left-footed.”

Really????? Everything I’ve ever seen has had him as left footed???

Monster.

Build the spine around him, Tarks, Onana & Jimmy G!

Dont think we can include Tarkowski as hes 31 in November. Should/could stay at this level for another 3 years before being replaced making Branthwaite the senior centre back.

The 4 I would build around would be Branthwaite, Patterson, Onana and Garner.

This season might be the making of all of them and as I said in the summer, if we could add 2 players u21 then we will begin to rebuild the team and squad. Hopefully Chermiti, Dobbin and Mills can soon be added to their names.

From the BBC website:

“He’s often described as a left-footed central defender - but he's actually right-footed. However, he's so accomplished with both feet that there is genuine belief that he’s left-footed.”

This discussion has been ongoing since we signed him. He's right footed but actually now pretty much two footed.

Very composed and a good passer with either foot.

From the BBC website:

Pretty sure he’s a natural lefty with the way he dribbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back