Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Everton sticking to their guns. I am sick to death of other clubs benefiting from our young talent destined for greatness which is exactly what this lad is. Not for sale and if you want him then pay through the roof or k'in do one. Will be irate if he goes for anything less than 70 mill and would really love him to stay with us.

I wonder if 'Sir Jim's' crying & moaning put a cabosh on the DCL> Mintah deal, and the PL helped good old Sir Jim out and said 'you cant do any more of these transfers'......hence Ornie coming out with we are still under pressure in terms of PSR............forcing us to part with Branthwaite

I wonder if 'Sir Jim's' crying & moaning put a cabosh on the DCL> Mintah deal, and the PL helped good old Sir Jim out and said 'you cant do any more of these transfers'......hence Ornie coming out with we are still under pressure in terms of PSR............forcing us to part with Branthwaite
He's not a puppet master, he's just an angry old tax dodging Brexit supporter whinging that you can't get a pint of beer for £2 anymore.

Another idiot trying to rage bait his own fanbase into harassing Jarrad and Everton. “Lewer thuh prace Everton FFS”
Mann Utd got aspirations for champions league, they shouldn’t be after a player that most mid table premier league teams could afford.
Surely, if you want him to step into the first at Utd he must be 70m min. How many of their starters are worth less than that?
What about his salary on offer, how does that compare with 30m players?

Looks like this Radcliffe fella has come in to get everything on the cheap.
A free stadium.
Reduce his staff by getting them all to come into the office after yrs of working from home.
Keeping a crap manager and saving the money not sacking him.
offering ridiculous transfer fees for highly talented, young, future internationals.
No doubt in the next couple of days he’ll have his full media spin team trying to force our hand with PSR threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back