2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I did. I’m not even sure you know what your point is. You said he had injury problems before we signed him. He clearly didn’t as he played the vast majority of games before he signed for us
He missed a load of games as a teenager and early 20s.

The evidence was there. Brands just didn't do his homework in replacing Gueye.

As Benitez said yesterday: the signing of players for this club has been abysmal.

There is no point in him to be honest.
He should be looking at what he wants to be doing after football.
No he shouldn’t. He’s not the first footballer to have a couple of years of terrible injuries. Original Ronaldo is one of the best to ever play the game so it might seem stupid to bring him up here. But he had two horrendous knee injuries back to back. He recovered from it and won the World Cup and the Golden Boot with it.

I am not for one second comparing them as players, but to write JPG off now is just stupid. He might never come back to the level he was. But I find it weird so many are willing to not even give him a chance

He missed a load of games as a teenager and early 20s.

The evidence was there. Brands just didn't do his homework in replacing Gueye.

As Benitez said yesterday: the signing of players for this club has been abysmal.
You are making things up. His first full season was in 2013/14 when he was a teenager. He played 30 games. I’ve provided you with a link to his history before signing for us which shows he didn’t miss many games.

You’ve provided nothing but baseless conjecture

You are making things up. His first full season was in 2013/14 when he was a teenager. He played 30 games. I’ve provided you with a link to his history before signing for us which shows he didn’t miss many games.

You’ve provided nothing but baseless conjecture
Let others go to the player's injury record page and make their minds up if he didn't have an unusually long list of joint and muscle injuries for one so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.