2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the lords name is that on Callum’s head ?
Going for the "Pauline off league of gentlemen" look.

Screenshot_20211027-135827_Firefox.jpg

The team is crying out for some physicality in midfield and height for defending set pieces. If he's not getting minutes now then I don't think he ever will.

Yeah I understood being careful with him but we can't replace Doucoure with one player, especially that player being Davies.

We absolutely also needed a midfielder on in the last 20 mins v Watford. It shows Benitez doesn't trust Gbamin. That's all well and good but he's got little choice but to trust Gbamin, because there was nobody else, and how is the lad meant to prove he's fit enough to play if he doesn't play, which is why the U23s thing is even more ridiculous.

Just a complete joke, as Everton is.

I don't see him starting against Wolves. Most managers won't risk it. You have a player who was injured for nearly 2 years. Was okay but rusty against Huddersfield. The fear is you put him in, and he breaks down injured - with the recent injury record, the probability is high. But you never know tbh. It's because our currently fit midfielders aren't good enough, we wonder about the unknown.

Staying fit is part of the job. I never call injuries lucky/unlucky, except the cases like Gomes' v Spurs.

I don't see him starting against Wolves. Most managers won't risk it. You have a player who was injured for nearly 2 years. Was okay but rusty against Huddersfield. The fear is you put him in, and he breaks down injured - with the recent injury record, the probability is high. But you never know tbh. It's because our currently fit midfielders aren't good enough, we wonder about the unknown.
When do you put him in tho, isnt getting any game time at u23 or coming on as a sub. I dont get how the club is dealing with him at all. For me he is like the 2nd gk we have on the bench never has a chance getting on. Was the only other option at cm and still isnt getting looked at

Status
Not open for further replies.