Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

as we get gazumped?
Not necessarily haha, more like he's probably not used to the way the universe shifts to screw over this club.

Random things happening at the last minute like Ajax deciding to keep Kudus because United decide to pay a stupid amount for Antony, James deciding he doesn't want to go to Porto so Luis Diaz falls through etc.

…..agree, I think this lad is on another level in respect of talent. The unknown is whether he has the physicality to cope with the PL. Loan with option to buy is ideal.

In our present situation, if he does sign I can’t see another wide player coming in. Lindstrom and Ndiaye are adaptable in no10 or wide positions, the priority now is Onana replacement and a RB. The links to a couple of unknown, inexpensive RBs makes me think there might be something in those. The Swiss CB could be an option.

Said in private to you mate, if I was gonna go out on a limb with no info just a gut feeling, it'll be the swiss cb from Montpelier and the dm from Roma (on a similar type of deal to Lindstrom)

Best as a attacking mid mate, can play both sides though too, at Frankfurt played am pretty much when I saw him in europe, started out as a cm at brondby (never saw him there though)
How do we fit him into the side with Ndiaye, Doucoure etc

Someone will have to play wide

My football knowledge outside of British football is pretty rubbish these days so don't know much about the player

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back